Tuesday, October 9, 2012

There's news people.

So, in the interest of full disclosure (ha, ha) - and because I don't want to leave you hanging (whoever you are), I need to share.

But I do so with the caution that our agency suggests that we don't tell the wider world this, because we might just have to untell.

But, hey, whatcha gonna do?

So.

We. Are. Matched.

Yup, right now there is a little bitty baby growing that may someday come home to us, be our son or daughter.

On Friday afternoon, while in TN with friends, my phone rang. It was our agency's number, and I knew as soon as I saw it that it was THE call. I went outside and answered it, with Ben right behind me.

And the woman on the phone told us a beautiful thing. An amazing expectant mother has picked us, from out of many families, to be the family for her baby.

I am not going to give any details, because they really don't matter - it can all become clear if this works out.

What can I say? There is a baby, in another state, due to arrive earthside in the spring.

We are in love with everything about the situation, aside from the wait. A lot can happen before spring comes. But we have faith that what will be, must be.

Oh little baby, we love love love you.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! I will have faith with you that there will be a baby for you and yours this spring!!

    Congrats! Much Love, Sara Wise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot think of a more amazing moment in my life than when we got the call (twice). I am so full of goose bumps for you, excitement for you, and just a little envy (Dude, I could have taken 10 more...I know I could).

    Oh goodness...spring cannot come too soon.

    Happy gestating. Keri Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, yay, yay! That is the happiest news ever! Grow baby grow, you have a wonderful life ahead of you! XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete